|Specifications & Details
Disc Harrow Frame width
Disc Harrow Frame Thickness
Shape of Frame would be like this.
Seals used proper material
Checked in diesel, petrol, heat, 60 degree, -05 degree
Nuts & Bolts (material)
19CN5, Edges properly heat treatment
10mm , Edges properly heat treatment
How to Prepare Tractor Drawn (Mounted) Mould Board Plough for Ploughing usage?
Before starting with the mould board plough following points should be kept in mind:
- Based on the horsepower of the tractor the matching plough should be selected.
- Track width should always be correct.
- Each and every plough adjustment should be carried out.
- The correct ploughing method is essential.
- Choose the depth of ploughing as with the type of soil.
Failure in the above respect leads to a wastage of power and fuel, traction difficulties, increased wear of tyres and soil engaging parts, poor work and not in frequently, condemnation of the equipment.
How to Plough with MouldBoard Plough (MB Plough)?
Before starting the operation it is necessary to be familiar with the qualities of good ploughing.
- Each furrow must be perfectly straight from end to end.
- The soil must be pulverised thoroughly from top to bottom of the furrow.
- The outline of the furrows must be at a point without break or depression.
- All back furrows must be slightly raised and all trash completely covered.
- Furrows must be thoroughly uniform with one another.
- Dead furrows should be as less as possible.
Remember good ploughing makes the field levelled and moreover conserves the soil in a better way.